On February 19, RUPRI Director of
Strategic Initiatives Teresa
Kittridge presented testimony at
a Farm Credit System Symposium:
The Factors Influencing
Consolidation and the Potential
Impact on Mission Consolidation
in the Farm Credit System.
RUPRI’s testimony addressed the
critical rural impacts of this
FCA decision, including the
opportunity to significantly
enhance rural regional innovation
and micro-enterprise development.
The testimony reflects RUPRI
research findings from a recent
study for the USDA Rural Business
Services: "Access to Capital in
Rural America: Supporting
Business Start-up, Growth, and
Job Creation in the Wake of the
read more >>
2014-02-03 - Financial Planning for Disasters
• Associate Director of RUPRI Analytic and Academic Programs, Dr. Matt Fannin (Louisiana State University) delivered a webinar and authored a workbook for the National Association of Development Organizations: Click here to visit the NADO website to view the webinar and download the workbook.
2013-11-05 - RUPRI State Rural Policy Roundtable
• PowerPoint presentation of the inaugural meeting of the new RUPRI State Rural Policy Roundtable, from November 5, 2013 in Lincoln, Nebraska
2013-09-03 - Causes and Consequences of Rural Pharmacy Closures: A Multi-Case Study
• A new rural policy brief is available from the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis: Causes and Consequences of Rural Pharmacy Closures.
2013-08-19 - Transdisciplinary Public Health: Research, Education, and Practice
• RUPRI Health Panelist Timothy McBride, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Public Health at Washington University in St. Louis, coauthored "Transdisciplinary Public Health: Research, Education, and Practice, published this May by Jossey-Bass, [...] a comprehensive text that introduces transdisciplinary methods as a means for providing an innovative tool set for problem-solving in public health research and practice..." [read more]
2013-08-14 - The Frontier Extended Stay Clinic Model: A Potential Health Care Delivery Alternative...
• A new rural policy brief is available from the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis:
The Frontier Extended Stay Clinic Model: A Potential Health Care Delivery Alternative for Small Rural Communities