2014-04-03 - Follow RUPRI on Twitter!
• Follow RUPRI on Twitter - @RUPRIpolicy
2014-04-01 - National Policy Programs Director on CSPAN's Washington Journal
• Watch RUPRI's National Policy Programs Director Jocelyn Richgels on CSPAN's Washington Journal, discussing rural and urban population trends. http://www.c-span.org/video/?318595-5/washington-journal-rural-urban-migration
2014-02-03 - Financial Planning for Disasters
• Associate Director of RUPRI Analytic and Academic Programs, Dr. Matt Fannin (Louisiana State University) delivered a webinar and authored a workbook for the National Association of Development Organizations: Click here to visit the NADO website to view the webinar and download the workbook.
2013-11-05 - RUPRI State Rural Policy Roundtable
• PowerPoint presentation of the inaugural meeting of the new RUPRI State Rural Policy Roundtable, from November 5, 2013 in Lincoln, Nebraska
2013-09-03 - Causes and Consequences of Rural Pharmacy Closures: A Multi-Case Study
• A new rural policy brief is available from the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis: Causes and Consequences of Rural Pharmacy Closures.
2013-08-19 - Transdisciplinary Public Health: Research, Education, and Practice
• RUPRI Health Panelist Timothy McBride, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Public Health at Washington University in St. Louis, coauthored "Transdisciplinary Public Health: Research, Education, and Practice, published this May by Jossey-Bass, [...] a comprehensive text that introduces transdisciplinary methods as a means for providing an innovative tool set for problem-solving in public health research and practice..." [read more]
2013-08-14 - The Frontier Extended Stay Clinic Model: A Potential Health Care Delivery Alternative...
• A new rural policy brief is available from the RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis:
The Frontier Extended Stay Clinic Model: A Potential Health Care Delivery Alternative for Small Rural Communities